Dr. Shyam Varma
Robotic / Laparoscopic Urologist and
Renal Transplant Surgeon
Dr Shyam Varma qualified as MS (General Surgery) from KEM Hospital and SGS Medical College, Mumbai; Mch (Urology) from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai; Fellow Advanced 3D Laparoscopic Urology and Renal Transplant from Uro-Care Foundation, Kochi & Aesculap, Germany.
Dr Shyam Varma got a vast experience in renal transplant doing with an average 4-5 transplant per week in Uro-Care Foundation, Kochi & Aesculap, Germany. Having 15+ years experience in Urology; has gained extensive long term experience in diagnosing and treating Kidney Stones, Prostate Enlargement, Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer and Incontinence, male infertility and Erectile Dysfunction – Impotence.
Working as Laparoscopic and Laser Urologist, Renal Transplant Surgeon with special interests in Advanced Laparoscopic and reconstructive upper and lower pelvic urological surgeries, Laser for prostate and stone diseases.
- Mch (Urology)
- Fellow Advanced Laparoscopic Urology and Renal Transplant (Uro-Care Foundation, Kochi; Aesculap Germany)
- Trained Robotic Surgeon with CMR robotics
- 73448 Telengana State Medical Council
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- South Zone Urological Society of India (SZUSI)
- Indian Society of Organ Transplant (ISOT)
- 2023 - Present Laparoscopic/Robotic Urologist at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- 2015 - 2023 Laparoscopic Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Pace hospitals and Continental hospitals
- 2014 - 2015 Fellowship Advanced Lap and Renal Transplant
- 2012 - 2014 Laparoscopic Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at Pace Hospitals, Mediciti Hospitals and Care Hospitals
- 2010 - 2012 Laparoscopic Urologist at KIMS Hospitals
- 2009 - 2010 Laparoscopic Urologist at Apollo Hospitals